Monday, June 23, 2014

Here we go again...

Well, I have officially begun my second blog post.  I have started several blogs over my career, but I don’t seem to be able to stick with them for very long.  I have never really been much of a blogger, not really sure why.  Maybe it’s part of my ADD.

My wife disagrees with me that I have ADD, she thinks it’s just a lack of focus.  Here’s an example:
I will begin to clean our living room, I will pick something up to put it away in one of my daughter’s rooms.  Once I’m in their room I will pick something up for my other daughter’s room.  While I am in her room I might pick up a cup and take it to the kitchen.  I will decide to wash that cup and then several more after it.  Then I realize that I need a dish towel to dry those cups, so I head down to the laundry room.  Down there I see that I need to wash some towels.  After all of this I may finally get back to the living room.

There may also be a little bit of OCD thrown into the mix as well.









Now, back to my original point of why I don’t blog.  Who knows?  My wife may be right, but don’t tell her I said that, it may just be a lack of focus.  I also think part of the problem is that I have never been much of a creative writer.  I always dreaded being given a creative writing assignment.  Now, if you gave me a research topic, I could whip that paper out in nothing flat.


 So, I ask that all of you please bear with me.  That is, if there is anyone out there even reading this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment